It’s time to get your disc golf insured with Pohjola Insurance!
Although disc golf is not an action sport it is important to remember that you are often faced with challenging terrain and fast flying objects. It is part of the game's etiquette to take safety into consideration and depending on your local course you may often hear a warning shout called “FOOOOR”, familiar from traditional golf. Accidents can happen to anyone on the course and therefore it's definitely better to be safe than sorry.
Disc golf courses are known for variable, beautiful and often challenging terrain. The beautiful terrain that makes disc golf a unique sport can also have some hidden risks for players. You can easily twist your ankle or knee when walking on difficult terrain or perhaps hit a tree when you are looking to make the perfect shot. That’s why it is key to have insurance out on the course.
Over 80 sports governing bodies recommend Pohjola Sports Cover insurance for their members. Sports Cover insurance covers sports related injuries and rehabilitation exceptionally well.
“Disc Golf is a sport like any other and accidents can happen. That's why it is important to take safety into consideration and get insured with Sports Cover from Suomisport”
-Ari Koski, Head of Sports
The instructions in Finnish:
Have you seen this Sports Cover ad on the Lead Card show?
- Home page: https://www.op.fi/pohjolavakuutus
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pohjolavakuutus/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pohjolavakuutus
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/pohjola-vakuutus/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHjHtMdL1xInO2ISzfHZ6ew
- Homepage: https://nbdg.fi
- Youtube: Disc Golf Stream Suomi - http://www.nbdg.tv
- Facebook: Natural Born Disc Golfer - https://www.facebook.com/naturalborndiscgolfer
- Instagram: @naturalborndiscgolfer https://www.instagram.com/naturalborndiscgolfer/
- LinkedIn: NBDG Natural Born Disc Golfer https://www.linkedin.com/company/nbdg-natural-born-disc-golfer