When quality matters. NBDG continues their partnership with Latitude 64 in hosting Tyyni!
Latitude 64 have been making the disc golf world a better place since 2005 by making disc golf products with first-class quality and design. The people at Latitude 64 have a true passion for the sport of disc golf and this passion is at the forefront of everything they do. Similarly, the people at NBDG want to make the world a better place with disc golf and offer the best imaginable experiences both on and off the course. This led to a natural born match many years ago and Latitude 64 continued their support this year and joined Tyyni 2022 as the main title partner.
Tyyni (calm in Finnish) was hosted for the first time in 2013 and has been one of the biggest disc golf events in Europe ever since. In 2019 Tyyni was bigger than ever before with 1100 different players from 16 different countries joining the event but as we all know the next few years did not quite go according to plan due to Covid 19. However, this year Tyyni was BACK in full form after with over a 1000 players from multiple different countries challenging 6 different courses near Sipoo, Finland. All in all Tyyni is not just a disc golf event, Tyyni is a disc golf experience unlike any other. Hours of disc golf fun, excitement, development and friendship packed into 6 days of Finnish summer.
Emil Burstrand, Sales Manager at Latitude 64 comments:
"Latitude 64 has been a part of Tyyni since the start and it has been a pleasure to watch Tyyni grow over the years and what it has become today.
To see so many players from amateurs to professionals take on the courses and enjoy the atmosphere and new friendships are next level.
The Tyyni experience is one of a kind and I recommend all disc golfers to add it to your tournament schedule for next year.
The event would not be possible without the hard work by the crew and volunteers. We are proud to be a part of it. Thank you!"
Lasse Sariola, Head of partnerships at NBDG comments:
“We have worked in collaboration with Latitude 64 for several years already. We are thankful for the work Latitude 64 have been doing at Tyyni Open and other disc golf competitions. Overall we are very grateful for our fruitful partnership with Latitude 64 as both sides have greatly benefited and we hope that this partnership will only strengthen in the future. I also want to thank Latitude 64 on behalf of the whole disc golf community for their hard work.”
- Homepage: https://www.latitude64.se
- Store: Latitude Store
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/latitude_64/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/latitude64/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/latitude64
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEs4x4mXXpuRPTRfOkfwEkg
- Homepage: https://www.tyyni.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tyynidiscgolf/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tyynidiscgolf
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdhCc3YV6uE
- Homepage: https://nbdg.fi
- Youtube: Disc Golf Stream Suomi - http://www.nbdg.tv
- Youtube Disc Golf Stream: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsrmSG6MHhU7aAwsq-ZhY8g
- Facebook: Natural Born Disc Golfer - https://www.facebook.com/naturalborndiscgolfer
- Instagram: @naturalborndiscgolfer https://www.instagram.com/naturalborndiscgolfer/
- LinkedIn: NBDG Natural Born Disc Golfer
Are you interested in a partnership with NBDG? Contact: email@example.com