Powergrip supporting junior disc golfers in the 2022 season
Powergrip, the retailer for all possible accessories for disc golf, is conquering the US market in 2022 and wants to invest in the future of Finland too by becoming a partner in the NBDG Junior Program.
The Junior Program project includes competitions organized by the NBDG under the SFL / PDGA, as well as open, so-called unlicensed competitions.
NBDG CEO Juha Kytö sums up the NBDG Junior Program and its mission:
"The aim of the project is to encourage young disc golfers to develop their hobby towards competitive sports by lowering the cost of the hobby and lowering the entry point of entering an official competition"
In practice, Powergrip allows hundreds of junior disc golf enthusiasts to enter more than a hundred events hosted by NBDG Events at no charge.
“Disc golf has long been an adult men’s sport. It’s great that kids and teens have also discovered the sport in recent years. Disc golf is for everyone, but it needs to be made even easier. We want to support this development in our sponsorship.
”- Erno Väyrynen, CEO of Powergrip
Erno Väyrynen, CEO of Powergrip. Photo: Eino Ansio / Spin18
- Homepage: www.powergrip.fi
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/powergripeurope/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/powergripeurope
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/powergrip
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/pgdiscgolf
- Homepage: https://nbdg.fi
- Youtube: DGS Suomi - http://www.nbdg.tv
- Facebook: Natural Born Disc Golfer - https://www.facebook.com/naturalborndiscgolfer
- Instagram: @naturalborndiscgolfer https://www.instagram.com/naturalborndiscgolfer/
- LinkedIn: NBDG Natural Born Disc Golfer https://www.linkedin.com/company/nbdg-natural-born-disc-golfer